I don't know about you, but the things I've been through make me realise all the more how valuable life is. The years that were taken from me, I can never get back... but that makes me all the more determined to make the most of the rest of my life and take back more than was taken from me!
So... I thought I'd write some kind of 'bucket list' myself. A list of things in my hopes and dreams for the future of my life. Things to live for and things to fight for.
1. Get better! (I've been ill for most of the past year)
2. Get my PhD!
3. Meet as many new people as I can, from all over the world, and learn from them.
4. See the world!
|Image: Total Law TM|
5. Have an art exhibition at a good gallery.
6. Live a life where I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in and where I am not ashamed of being me.
8. Own a horse.
9. Learn to speak another language fluently. (or several!)
10. Make a positive difference to other people's lives.
11. See the Northern Lights.
12. Camp in a desert for a week.
13. Attend a masquerade ball.
|Image: graur codrin|
14. Make a quilt by hand.
15. Take tea with the Queen.
16. Write a book... and get it published.
17. Name a star.
18. Own a Beulah dress.
|Visit: Beulah London|
19. Watch one of Shakespeare's plays in the Globe Theatre.
20. Raise £1000 for Love146.
What would you put on your list? What would you regret not doing with your life? Do you have dreams or ambitions? You deserve to live life to the full, and to reach for your dreams. Life is what you make it... don't waste it!
And thank you Alice for inspiring me - I hope you get to do as many things as possible on your bucket list. xx